- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
- Contax does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete and does not accept responsibility for damages caused by eventual errors of content or shortcomings of equipment.
- The Company does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
- Under no circumstances, will Contax, its directors, executive officers or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of this website.
- Contax does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) the address of whose website is available to them. The Company does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
- An investment in securities involves a high degree of risk. Please review the Company’s Risk Factors.
Confidential Nature of the User‘s Information
Author‘s Copyrights and Intellectual Property
Unless there is any regulation to the contrary, all the contents of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, tools, paging, graphs and drawings belong to Contax or to third parties, who have legally ceded their rights of usage.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA represents net income (loss) plus financial expense, net, social contribution and income taxes and depreciation and amortization. EBITDA should not be considered as an alternative to net income (loss), as an indicator of Contax operating performance, or as an alternative to cash flow as an indicator of liquidity. The Company’s management believes that EBITDA provides a useful measure of its performance that is widely used by investors and analysts to evaluate Contax performance and compare it with other companies in same industry. In making such comparisons, however, you should bear in mind that EBITDA is not a recognized measure under U.S. Accounting Principles (US GAAP) or Brazilian Accounting Principles (BR GAAP) and that it may be defined and calculated differently by different companies.
Note: Having accessed this website and some of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions here laid down. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.